Certified Association Sales Executive (CASE)
Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA)
It is an interactive, certificate course that fills your knowledge gaps, builds your business acumen and teaches you how to become an association mastermind. Discover how to anticipate the needs of your clients and be perceived as a partner, not just a vendor. Your certificate is awarded upon successful completion of 10 building block modules and the face-to-face training.
- Arms you with tools to unlock the doors to key decision makers.
- Enhances your ability to sell meeting products and services.
- Assists you with understanding issues and obstacles involved in the interaction.
- Educates you on how to identify trends in the association marketplace.
- Amplifies your ability to develop long-term relationships and build brand loyalty for you and your organization.
- The Business of Associations: Structure and Governance
- The Business of Associations: Departments and Functions
- Assessing the Marketplace: Strategy and Innovation
- Education and Meetings: Elements for Effective Programs
- Social Trends: The Changing Dynamics of Meetings and Events
- Strategic Meetings Management: Aligning with Organizational Objectives
- Sponsorship and Strategic Partnerships: Strategies for Success
- Understanding the Needs of Your Clients: Moving Beyond Transactions
- Building Long-Term Business Relationships: Collaboration and Creating Value
- Building Long-Term Business Relationships: Part Two
1 Day and Half Day On site training by International Trainer