Certified in Exhibition Management™ (CEM)
International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE)
The Certified in Exhibition Management™ (CEM) designation is a globally recognized designation that demonstrates the highest professional standard throughout the exhibition and event management arena. It was first created in 1975 to raise professional standards in the event industry and it continues to be the premier mark of professional achievement.
- Emphasis on practical knowledge Education program first and a designation program second.
- Curricula must reflect the latest thinking in exhibitions and events management.
- Maintain the highest standards for individuals who earn the CEM designation so they are recognized asknowledgeable and dedicated professionals with a long term commitment to the exhibitions and events industry.
- Conference & Meeting Management Principles
- Event Marketing
- Event Operations
- Exhibition & Event Sales Fundamentals
- Finance, Budgeting & Contracts
- Floor Plan Development
- Security, Risk & Crisis Management
- Selecting Service Contractors
- Strategic Planning & Management
- 1 Day/ ModuleOn-site training by International Trainer
- Total 9 Days for full course