Convention Services Manager (CSM)
Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA)
This course reviews all aspects of the role of a Convention Services Manager. The principalscovered in this course are applicable to CSMs working in all segments; hotels, CVBs and convention centers. The class is structured around several modules including: building client relationships and strategic selling; event planning and execution; administration and communication. Class participation is highly recommended to increase discussion and idea exchange.
- Enhances your ability to understand the needs of your client and work collaboratively with them to achieve success.
- Assists you with understanding issues and obstacles involved in the interaction.
- Amplifies your ability to develop long-term relationships and build brand loyalty for you and your organization.
Modules1. Building Client Relationships & Strategic Selling
- The Foundation, Strategic Selling.
- One on One Selling.
- Value of Cross Selling.
- Up selling, create and present options to clients.
- Unique Value Proposition.
- Customer’s attention.
- A vision of Present – the face of the future.
- Branded: Changing the competitive edge.
- Food & Beverages.
- Physical environment.
- Green Meetings.
- Working Internationally.
- Adding electronics to the Mix.
- Booking a Meeting.
- Book of Tricks.
- Looking Back & going Forward
3 Days On site training by International Trainer