Exhibition Management Degree™ (EMD)
The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI)
Exhibitions are competitive. Only exhibition of the highest quality will successfully attract international exhibitors and visitors. UFI, the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry, working with the University of Cooperative Education in Ravens burg, Germany, has created the “Exhibition Management Degree (EMD)” to train exhibition industry professionals to meet tomorrow’s event management demands.
- Increase competitive position whenimplementing international exhibition andconvention management standardsUp-grade management qualifications
- Improve project quality and customersatisfaction
- Improve planning and production of trade shows,conventions and events
- Long range profit potential is ensured list of UFI-EMDBenefits
ModulesM1: Face-to-face (34 hr's.)
- Introduction to Exhibition Industry.
- Exhibition Marketing & Sales Management.
- Project Management for Exhibition.
- Risk and Crisis Management.
- Intercultural Management.
- Participation in Exhibition.
- Special Event Marketing.
- Service Strategy and Organization.
- Stand Building.
- Venue Management.
- Controlling, Finance and Accountancy.
- Market Research.
- E-mailing, Social Media.
- Public Relations.
- Agencies, Promotions, Incentives, Event Travel Agencies.
- Congress Management.
- Strategic Management.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Special Event Management.
- Exhibition Logistics.
On-Campus: 1 Week
Online: 14-15 Days